Monday 26 September 2011

I wasnt sick yippee

Well, I told you I would have to go to Mu's on Saturday.  I thought I was going for a walk  - I was on my lead but then Cryn stopped in front of her car.  I sat my bum down and wouldnt move but all of a sudden Cryn oiked me up and plonked me in her car.  And then it got even worse.  She put Radio 2 on with Tony Blackburn ansd started singing songs from 1959!!  Luckily I got all the way to Mu's without being sick.. I dribbled a lot just to get her worried. 
But it was worth it when we got there.  Cryn left me with Mu while she went shopping.  There was lots of goodies to play with - brooms brushes and shoes this week - Mu doesnt learn.  She had to chase me all over the lawn - no way was she going to catch me but she had a good go for her age!
I wasn't sick on the way home either.   So when I got home I was still full of energy ready for when Neil's dad came round to watch the speedway GP 
Sunday was pretty uneventful (that means boring)  Cryn went bowling at night and left me alone for a couple of hours.  She blocked the stairs off so I couldn't get in the bedroom and wreck everything  When she came home I was fast asleep on the sofa as there was nothing else for me to do

Tonight we went for our usual walk over the fields  when I heard my name being called   It was Lenny and Ethan my next door neighbours.  Sarah had seen us going out and bought the three kiddies and Rocco to see us.  And then it got more exciting - two more dogs came and we were all running around with a ball for ages and ages.  When we got home I was snoring within 5 mins.  Happy doggy days!

This is my favourite sleeping position

A bit undignified I know but real comfy. 

This is me with my girlfriend Juliet.  When I've finished abusing her we like to snuggle up together


And me with Muppett
And Scooby Snack
They put up a bit more resistance than Juliet.  They keep well away from me when I'm bouncing around like an idiot  This is where Muppett tries to hide from me!
They're no fun.  Maybe I need a little brother or sister to play with !!!!!!........

No comments:

Post a Comment