Sunday 18 September 2011

Hello Everyone

My name is Bubba and I'm a very cute male Mannoroy Springbatt puppy.  I was born on 2nd April 2011 which makes me almost 6 months old at the moment.  
Here's couple of photos mum Cryn took of me when I was 8wks old.  Yes I'm the cutest puppy ever( along with all my brothers and sisters of course!)

 
Just in case you don't know, a Springbatt is a cross between a Springer Spaniel and a Basset hound.  Apparently I look more like a Basset with massive ears and big feet.  I'm pretty long too! I've grown a bit since those photos were taken from about 5kg to 18kg now!!
I'm a fourth generation Springbatt.  My Dad was Alfie a first gen, and Mum was Bubbles a third gen.  I have 9 brothers and 3 sisters some of which my human mum keeps in touch with on Facebook. 
I'll try to update my blog regularly so you all know what I've been up to - good and bad - yes I am naughty sometimes apparently.
Got to go - I  its walkies time.  Mum bought me a new collar today as I'm growing so fast.. Its real smart - red and grey stripes and its reflective - much better as it will start getting dark early soon apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment