Friday 23 September 2011

Creepy!

Went for my first walk in the dark tonight. We went round the block and I had to stay on my lead all the time. And even worse we didn't see any other dogs. I was gutted and not to say just a little scared. So I pulled hard and made cryn's hand sore. That will teach her for making me go out at a creepy time of night.
I think it was probably punishment for ripping up her newspaper, taking her glasses and boots and weeing on her leg. I managed all that in an hour tonight.
Tomorrow is Saturday. That means I have to go to cryn's mums. She has a really big garden with lots of plants to dig up But I'm always sick in the car. Cryn covers the seats with all sorts of towels and sheets just in case. Tomorrow night Neils dad is coming round to watch the speedway on the tv. He bubbasat me on Thursday when Cryn went out and I managed to sneak into the conservatory and eat a remote controller when he wasn't looking. Easy prey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment